Week 3 Blog

 Final setups

While waiting for my work with the Sanford museum to start, I began to do the final setups for it. One of these setups was getting some more clothing that was appropriate. I asked about the dress code and was told that it is business casual. In response to this I bought some shirts and golf shorts that fit the criteria of the museum’s dress code. 

Planning out my schedule 

As well as obtaining the correct clothing, I coordinated my schedule at the Sanford museum this week. I plan on doing six hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This will work with my job schedule as well as give me time to complete the weekly blogs. The schedule also allows for enough time throughout the week to enjoy my summer and spend time with my family and friends. This was a big concern of mine before planning my schedule but, thankfully, everything turned out great and I will be able to have a balanced summer full of new adventures in my career path and with family. As I have stated before, I am excited for the opportunity at the Sanford museum and cannot wait to begin. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory blog

Week 5 Blog