Week 9 blog

Expanding on my knowledge 

This blog will also have some of my experiences from week 8 which was more busy than I would have expected. This may have been because there was a July 4th event in Downtown Sanford and people came in to enjoy the air conditioning as well. 

It’s quite interesting how so many people do not know how much they enjoy history. They come in with the thought of wanting to cool off but end up being interested in Sanford and its history.
 
Last week I was able to help with the Sanford historical association paper by folding them and slotting them in envelopes and as well as the newspaper stand. It was very nice to do that simple task because I felt fulfilled in sending out the envelopes because it is for people who are invested in Sanford history and its preservation. I also continued to help the children who came in to do the library quests.

This week I was mainly doing simple directory work and learning from a co worker who specializes in the organization of museum donations. She was explaining to me about how she organizes things according to the specific donors and the level of importance.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory blog

Week 5 Blog

Week 7 blog